Click the “Sign in/ Create Account” and fill up all required information, then click “Create Account” button to submit.
We offer a 1-year warranty for all of our products, and we accept returns for replacements (man-made factors are excluded) within 90 days upon product arrivals. If any problem (man-made factors are excluded) occurred in the next 11 months, we will provide specific solutions to help each individual's case.
You can either choose to buy items from the website via clicking “Add to Cart” button and completing payment or go to our official Luxfurni Amazon site to make a purchase.
We currently accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, Google Pay, Apple Pay.
Please emails us the reasons why you want a return or refund at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you shortly once we receive your request. All the reasons have to be in line with our warranty policy, otherwise, we may deny your request directly.
The availability of each of our products is shown on every single product page. As we are taking strict management of our inventory control, the quantity of each product is limited. We will take our customers’ suggestions and historical trading data to restock the pieces as per customers’ demands.
Usually, It takes about 7 business days to ship out items to your address once the payment is done, but sometimes, the actual delivering days may vary due to our distribution policy (90% orders will be processed directly by the Amazon FBA warehouse, while the rest 10% orders will be dispatched via our self-owned U.S or Europe warehouses).
You will get a notification email after we ship out your items, there will be an attached tracking number with an express company’s name, so you can track down your items whenever you want.